If your device is running iOS 8.1.2, then you can follow these steps. Everything is easy to do but remember to take your own risk while following the procedure:
- Back up the iDevice by using iTunes or iCloud.
- Switch off the Windows firewall and antivirus programs. These can be activated again after the procedure is done.
- Download the TaiG jailbreak tool from our download section.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer by using a USB cable.
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode by going to Settings on your device.
- Run TaiG jailbreak.exe with administrator privilege.
- When the program opens, uncheck the box saying TaiG App Store. If the program displays Chinese symbols it is available in the store under Cydia 1.1.16 words.
- Press the big green colored button to start the jailbreak.
- See the progress and wait for your device to reboot. This will happen after the jailbreak process is complete.
- Once the device restarts Cydia will be present.
And that’s it, you’re jailbroken on iOS 8.1.2 and have Cydia.
Many users have confirmed that the TaiG tool is works fine, and can be used to jailbreak the following iOS firmwares:
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1
- Jailbreak iOS 8.1-8.0
- Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta
TaiG 1.2.0 jailbreak Compatible Devices
- iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad mini2, iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad Air2, iPad Air
- iPod Touch 5G
Download TaiG jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.2 / 8.1.1 / 8.1 / 8.0
Download Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1 / 8.0.2 / 8.0.1 / 8.0
- Download Pangu8 1.2.1 for Windows
- Download Pangu8 1.1.0 for Windows
- Download Pangu8 1.0.1 for Windows
Download Pangu jailbreak tool for iOS 7.1.2 / 7.1.1 - 7.0