If your device is running iOS 8.1.2, then you can follow these steps. Everything is easy to do but remember to take your own risk while following the procedure:
- Back up the iDevice by using iTunes or iCloud.
- Switch off the Windows firewall and antivirus programs. These can be activated again after the procedure is done.
- Download the TaiG jailbreak tool from our download section.
- Connect the iOS device to the computer by using a USB cable.
- Disable Find my iPhone and Passcode by going to Settings on your device.
- Run TaiG jailbreak.exe with administrator privilege.
- When the program opens, uncheck the box saying TaiG App Store. If the program displays Chinese symbols it is available in the store under Cydia 1.1.16 words.
- Press the big green colored button to start the jailbreak.
- See the progress and wait for your device to reboot. This will happen after the jailbreak process is complete.
- Once the device restarts Cydia will be present.
And that’s it, you’re jailbroken on iOS 8.1.2 and have Cydia.